The translated version of our press text concerning the awarding of our Grüner Veltliner Steinberg 2012 as A la Carte Grand-Cru-Winner will follow in a few days!
The following wines were rewarded:
90 Grüner Veltliner Steinberg 2011 (Niederösterreich)
89 Grüner Veltliner Rotenpüllen 2011 (Niederösterreich)
87 Riesling Lange Ried 2011 (Niederösterreich)
87 Zweigelt Exquisit 2009 (Niederösterreich)
87 Sämling 88 Leicht & Fruchtig 2011 (Niederösterreich)
Our wines are twinkling in gold and silver
- Grüner Veltliner Steinberg Reserve 2009: 90.9 points
- Sauvignon Blanc leicht & fruchtig 2011: 90.1 points
- Sauvignon Blanc Rotenpüllen: 89.4 points
- Riesling Lange Ried: 89.7 points
- Weinviertel DAC Grüner Veltliner 2011: 87.8 points
- Grüner Veltliner Rotenpüllen 2011: 87.7 points
- Grüner Veltliner Steinberg 2011: 87.7 points
- Zweigelt Rosé 2011: 89.4 points
- Baron Cuvée 2009: 89.9 points
This year again we were able to achieve a lot of awards at the “AWC Vienna International Wine Challenge 2012″: 2x gold (at least 90 points) and 7x silver (at least 86 points) in consecutive blind tastings.
Written by Jouko Mykkänen (Wine Journalist)
Press release, February 2012:
Our wines made Gold and Silver at the world’s largest organic fair, BioFach, in Germany
This year’s winter has been fairly harsh which made the right occasion to warm up with a glass of good red wine. Once we’ve settled in with a nice steak and the prestige cuvee “Baron”, the cold can rage outside the windows. Warm and calm will come from inside.